Cookie Privacy and Security
Cookies must be enabled to purchase online on this store to embrace privacy and security related issues regarding your visit to this site.
By enabling cookie support on your browser, the communication between you and this site is strengthened to be certain it is you who are making transactions on your own behalf, and to prevent leakage of your privacy information.
We have detected that your browser does not support cookies, or has set cookies to be disabled.
To continue shopping online, we encourage you to enable cookies on your browser.
For Google Chrome Browsers:
- On your browser toolbar, select More.
- Select Settings.
- Near the bottom of the page, select Show advanced settings.
- In the "Privacy" section, select Content settings.
- Select Allow local data to be set (recommended).
- Select Done.
- Further cookie management is explained here
For Mozilla Firefox Browsers:
- Select the menu button and select Preferences.
- Set Firefox to Use custom settings for history.
- Check Accept cookies from sites to enable cookies.
- If you are still experiencing problems with cookies, make sure Accept third party cookies is also not set to Never.
For Edge Browsers:
- Click the More Actions button on the top right.
- Select Settings from the menu that shows up.
- Select View Advanced Settings. You'll need to scroll down to the bottom of the page.
- Click the drop down arrow under the Cookies field.
- Select Don't Block Cookies
- Exit the settings panel by clicking anywhere else on the page.
For Safari Browsers:
- Click Safari - Preferences
- Select Block only from Third parties and advertisers
- Close the Preferences Pane.
For Opera Browsers:
- Click on the Tools menu in Opera.
- Click Preferences
- Change to the Advanced tab, and to the cookie section.
- Select Accept cookies only from the site I visit or Accept cookies.
- Ensure Delete new cookies when exiting Opera is not ticked.
- Click OK.
For Internet Explorer browsers:
- Click on the Tools menubar
- Select Internet Options
- Select the Security tab
- Set the Security level to Medium
We have taken this measurement of security for your benefit, and apologize upfront if any inconveniences are caused.